Tuesday 3 November 2015

If I had so much money, I would probably do many things. But especially I would like to do three of them; First, If I had so much money, I would invest half of my savings in business, so I would get much money. Second, I would travel to Europe and Australia, and I would visit many touristic places. Finally, I would study English at University of Calgary until get a good level in different English skills such as Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing, then I will be able to take International English Exam. However my two last dreams aren't impossibles; I am going to keep studying English in Peru, and I will probably come back to Calgary to complete the English Second Language Program at University of Calgary.

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you!
    I want to go to Europe too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a good dream nothing is impossible in the life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't come up with your idea that to get much money by investing in business, and it is a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With or without the money I hope you can do your dreams real. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to hear you plan to continue your studies here. If you ever have enough money, I definitely recommend going to Australia. The scenery is absolutely amazing.

    Corrections:
    ..., so I would get a lot of money. (We usually don't use 'much' in a positive sentence with a non-count noun, except for 'so much'.)

    However, my two last dreams aren't impossible;...

    ReplyDelete