Tuesday 17 November 2015

One of the amazing places of Perú is the famous Amazon jungle, it is an enormous rainforest of the world. Within the Amazon jungle there are several native tribes and each one of them speak different languages; there are many Natural Parks so they are  being protected by Peruvian Government. If you will visit this place you could appreciate the amazing nature of Amazons; different kind of plants; different kinds of wild animal such as birds, felines, mammals, insects, reptiles, river fishes, etc. The tour consists to do a voyage in a cruise along the Amazon River, and you can visit some tribes, walk among the jungle, and enjoy the peaceful and amazing jungle. There are different kinds of tour, you can choose according your budget; but the cheapest tour costs around the 1,500 US$ and it includes accommodation and transportation.

8 comments:

  1. I like nature, so I wanna go Amazon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to Machu Picchu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like amazon because I scare the reptiles and amphibians hahahahaha, but I heard that many people like to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to visit such a beautiful places

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to go to Machu Picchu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Amazon is such a unique place. I'm glad to hear that the Peruvian government is trying to protect it.

    Corrections:
    If you visit this place, you could appreciate...

    There are different kinds of tours;you can choose according to your budget, but the cheapest tour costs around $1,500 US and it includes accommodation and transportation.

    ReplyDelete