Tuesday 27 October 2015

I have been living in Calgary for 5 weeks, and it is a beatiful city; but I think that Calgary likes a little bit unsafe at nights. Beacause I have read in Metro newspaper four unsafe events such as: Three murdered killed a man in downtown, a younger woman was a victim like assaulted sexual. Even the last thanksgiving my hostfamily was a victim; when we were having dinner, the theft stole a skaterboard of my family car, it was parking in front of the house. In regarding my hometown, it is unsafe too, because there are a lot of criminals involved stoling money close to the banks or anywhere,  once in a while the women have been victims like assaulted sexual as well. Every day happened many transit accidents; according the government information 3,600 people died as consequence of car accident, in 2014. In summary I can say Calgary is safer city than Lima, but I think all the cities have unsafe places, or criminal people.

7 comments:

  1. That was a very bad new. I hope your hostmother be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very important to be careful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back and lucky enough to be part of education team together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think traffic accidents are probably the biggest threat to most people in Calgary. Random crime is pretty rare here; most of the violent crime you hear about is happening to people involved with drugs.

    Corrections:
    Even last Thanksgiving, my host family was a victim;...

    Every day many transit accidents happen; according to government information, 3,600 people died as a consequence of car accidents in 2014.

    ReplyDelete