Tuesday 10 November 2015

Learning Languages

When I finish my studies learning English and when I feel confidence myself speaking English; I will probably study French in Perú, because I have some French friends in Perú, of course they speak English, even Spanish as well. I think most of Europeans are able to speak more than two languages.  My boss told me if you want to learn many languages, first you should study the oldest languages: Latin and Greek; I am totally agree with him, actually I have been reviewing those languages on internet and I found good vocabulary to understand the source of the English words. My boss is able to speak five languages fluently such as English, French, Italian, Portugues and Spanish. 

3 comments:

  1. I think to do the same of your boss. I love Latin languages like French and Italian.
    Do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have French friend? cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knowing Spanish, you will have an advantage in learning French. The pronunciation is different, but a lot of the vocabulary is similar.

    Corrections:
    When I finish my studies learning English and when I feel confident speaking English, I will probably study French in Perú.

    I think most Europeans are able to speak more than two languages.

    ReplyDelete