Tuesday 6 October 2015

Welcome to my blog!


Hello, my name is Cesar and I am from Peru, I like to swim on the sea and I like to play with my children and my wife in the park on weekends. Sometimes we go to the Cinema, my kids like to watch cartoon, action, and comedy movies. Actually I have been living in Calgary for the last 16 days in a homestay, and my host mother is friendly. I am studying English at University of Calgary, and I am learning grammar rules, strategies for writing and reading.  My English classes will finish the next December 18, 2015. After that I am going to back home.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Cesar! I want to eat "ceviche", I love that food :)
    Enjoy Calgary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one Cesar but which movie do you like more

    ReplyDelete
  3. what kind of sport u like to play? may be ice hockey is the best.

    ReplyDelete